• dito.

der inhaber der seite hat gestern auch was im fh-forum geschrieben. tja was soll ich sagen... der typische commies- und alles liberale hassende waffenfreak. hätte nie gedacht, dass dieses klischee tatsächlich der wahrheit entsprechen kann. tut's aber.

Zitat

And yes those are my machineguns. And yes to all, you can own full auto machineguns in the US. Only in commy run states like Kalifornia and New Yorkistan, can you not own what you deserve.
    And to SGT. Bigglesworth, if it wasn't for us in the USA you would be speaking German by now. If you were allowed to survive, your welcome.

Zitat

Blistex, your right, the US shouldn't have been sending weapons over on loan to the Brits for protection because they didn't have enough. No we shouldn't have been sending boat loads of supplies over to help them because they were bombed into the stone age. No we should have let the Gerry's come across the channel to storm troop on in. Maybe we shouldn't have sent thousands of troops, my grandfather one, to England to defend her from the bombers and fighters burning London daily. Maybe next time we won't help out. Being a child your self, maybe you should look into the real history more and not what the books or your liberal media tell you. And I never said the USA won WWII all by her self. But we sure helped to stop it from coming onto the British shores. Ask the many American & Canadian pilots that fly for her when they didn't have enough left.

ich meine zum teil hat er ja recht, aber bei diesem "uns gehört doch eh die ganze welt und ohne uns würdet ihr jetzt alle deutsch sprechen"-gebrabbel krieg ich das große kotzen.

tschuldigung musste mal raus :baby:

• Ich hab mir den Clip angesehen und muss sagen... *lechz* Da will ich auch mal hin und das ganze mal live erleben :D
    Aber in DC finde ich das schon gut genug und da kann man dann noch die Lautstärke einstellen 8)

An was ist er denn gestorben? Ich kann nur hoffen, das es nichts ernstes war! 8)