Server

• Hi i love playing on your BF2 Server.

But i got banned last today and i would appreciate it if i could get unbanned.

The reason why i got banned was probably i cussed a couple of times because 2 guys in planes kept attacking the carrier repeatedly, dus spawnkilling me in the way.

I didnt get a warning before i got banned. I dont know how your admins do their job but woudlnt it be more "proffesional" if you warn someone and when that player ignores the warning, then kick him?

I must say i havent seen much good server yet on BF2. but this server is 1 of my favorites. I would like to be able to play on your server again if that is possible.

Sincerely, Systeem

• I have been admin myself on a CSS server. I think that banning someone for saying "wanker" is WAY too fast. I really think you should atleast warn the person in question.

I know that alot of people ignore such warnings and dont give if they get banned or kicked. But i do give. Because i liked your server.

Maybe you can consider to warn people in the future. Beacuase if you dont warn people they will never learn from their mistakes.

• But especially in your case, why should we warn you? As a admin you should know the consequences ...

All over ... children should be seen and not hurt ... but we're talking about an online-game.

;) ilias

• As ex-admin i know what the consequences of cussing are. But as admin i also know that you should atleast give players 1 chance judging from the situation.

Also i know from experience that some players who got banned by some of my other admins on my server after a few rulebreakers, that they came on the forum and asked to get unbanned.

Players who dont care about the server dont take the time to go post at a forum and asking to get unbanned. So they arent worty of being unbanned.

Still this is just my opinion and point of view of being a admin, im not judging or saying that what you do is wrong.

So i am asking: Could you please unban me?

• hey ho...
    is this your Nick at BF2?
    We have to look in our Banlist an check it out the Reason for your kick and ban.
    Please send one of us your Nick and the Hush...
    thats easyer for us!
    thanx al lot :D

• Systeem is my ingame nick.

When i got kicked/banned form the server it said as reason too many teamkills. While i didnt even teamkill.

And what do you mena by hush?

• I am sorry but i dont understand what you mean by hashkey either.

The only key i know of is my CD-Key wich i willl not post of course.

So im glad i can be unbanned :D

Is there any topic on this forum that explicitly tells what the rules are? To prevent any problems in the future :P

• Wieder nichts verstanden ihr kleinen Dumpfbatzen ... ;)

"Children Should Be Seen And Not Hurt" ... die Aussage basiert auf einer in England recht populären Kampagne, die Erziehende dazu ermuntern soll, auf den Willen von Kindern zu achten und sie nicht gleich zu vermöbeln. Es soll andere ermuntern sich gegen Gewalt gegen Kinder aufzulehnen ...

Ach ... egal ... googelt weiter .... :D

• systeem: we asked for the haskey because the list of banned players uses hashkeys. there's no list with the player nick-names, instead we ban players for their hashkey. it's a better method then only banning by player names..

Wie kann man aus dem Rahmen fallen, wenn man noch nicht einmal im Bilde war?

• And i still do not know what a "hashkey" is and where ic an find this.

ALso i cant read german. So i would apreciate it of you would respond to me in english.

Good thing there are internet translators but they not always do a good job. So i now know that you ban by hashkeys.

• Hi Systeem! :)

Please connect with our server #1 and stay there for around 2 minutes:

213.202.210.12:16567

Your hashkey/guid and nickname will be logged and we can unban your key from our unranked server.

Zitat

What is a guid?

In general, GUID is an acronym that stands for globally unique identifier. The guid inside PunkBuster is used to identify players with something more solid than their playing name or IP address. Your guid is loosely based on the cdkey that was used to install the game on your computer. When Server Admins kick or ban a player from their server(s), PunkBuster uses the player's guid to enforce the kick/ban. Since it is based on the game installation, it is a better way to identify individual players than by looking at their IP address or playing name. For those concerned about privacy, PunkBuster uses a 128-bit one-way hash (a mathematical function) to generate the guid from the cdkey so that no one can figure out or compute your cdkey by knowing your guid.

Thanks!
    Fly

On the box of the software was written: "For Mac OS X or better" - so I bought a Windows 7 PC