Stupid Admin Bf2

• hi all,

WTH?

i was kicked TWO TIMES ...because we are playin on team (GRC Team) on your server and i was killing some guys on place to take flag .....i was taking the flag....FUULL NOOBIES ADMIN.... here ....

GJ all ..keep BF2 spirit GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complaint on http://www.bfroe.com/

See you

• Zitat

..i was taking the flag....FUULL NOOBIES ADMIN.... here ....

do you have something more to tell us ... or is this just a serious waste of time?

sometimes we kick players – just in case someone who pays for the server wants to take place ...

greets
    ilias

• If you have been kicked (and not baned) it was probably to get a free slot for a clan member.

If an admin wanted to punish you for bad behavior, you would have first been warned and then baned from the server.

Since you are already playing on our server again that obviously was not the case.

So keep cool, have Fun and enjoy yourself.

• manchmal mache ich mir Gedanken tun, ob es selbstverfreilich sein, deutsch zu sprechen auf dem server hier ... don't worry ... I'm a international guy ...

tu parlais français?

• sorry guys i was very angry to be kicked without only reason..... sorry for "noobies" but i wasn't kicked for a free slot...

i was kicked for "spawn base killing????" then i was taking a flag.....

Enjoy...

So see you soon

Sorry for my langage

Have Fun

;)

• yes

maybe it was [BR]-Stupid Admin Bf2 or [BR]-FUULL NOOBIES ADMIN
    we will eruier that and then bestraf the blöde admin!

i hoffe, your anfrage is therewith beanswered and you can play without belästigungen weiter on our server.

next time if i read your name, i`ll ban you for the rest of the time in der wir the server betreiben.

comprende?

peace, baby!

cu/TheHomerjay

• Klasse Homer :rofl:

Kein Wunder haben die Amis sich bei der Informationsbeschaffung im Osten die Zähne ausgebissen :rofl: Selbst wer Infos weitergeben wollte, baute 1 A Kommunikstionsbarrieren auf :rofl:

FC BASEL

Mein Club, mein Schicksal!

• Zitat

Kein Wunder haben die Amis sich bei der Informationsbeschaffung im Osten die Zähne ausgebissen

..., dass ... haben ...

:rofl:

@ yoodoo

don't worry ... sometimes i was very angry ... without any reasons ... too ...

• einmal hab ich den deppen gekickt, weil er auf karkand in einer unneinehmbaren base war, den panzer geklaut und mcih dann gekillt hat. -> kick.

@yoodoo. on karkand i caught you inside our uncapable base stealing the tank and killing me. thats why one kick.
    as you should know uncapable bases are taboo.

cu/shaftoe

• @ Shaftoe ....

no sorry i was placing explosives on Radar ..when the tank was on.... i take the tank and go to CMO base ..... if i had intentionnally kill on US Main base ..never i ll go to CMO base with the tank ..but i didn't know that i could not take the tank... now i know it's forbidden to take the tank on enemy base ....

no problem ...

see you have fun

;)

• Na ja, ist doch alles halb so wild. Aber das fällt mir noch ein Witz ein:

Appollo 14 umkreist den Mond. "Houston, wir haben ein Problem. Die Russen sind auf dem Mond und malen ihn Rot an. Was sollen wir tun?" Einige Minuten schweigen. Dann kommt die antwort aus Houston. "Nehmt weiße Frabe und schreibt ganz groß -Coca Cola- drauf"

Brüller :zaehne012: , ich könnt mich wegschreien. :trinken017: Hätte doch besser nix trinken sollen. :rofl:

• *sterb*