Frage zu Adobe Reader

• Hollo zusammen,wolte mal mein Adobe Reader aktualisieren habe noch die Version 8.1.1 drauf. Aber wenn ich das neue update Instalieren möchte steht da, das die alte version nicht Gelöscht werden kann. :zensiert010: Kann mir einer da weiter Helfen ???

• Würde mich ja wundern, wenn Du der erste Mensch auf der Welt mit diesem Problem bist - wie heisst die Fehlermeldung, und liefert die Suchmaschine Deiner Wahl dazu keine Treffer?
    Hast Du schon eine Deinstallation versucht?

SPAM regelt
    PS: Hier ein [ und ] als Kopiervorlage
    PPS: Selbst gegessen ist leckerer als selbst gebacken!
    PPPS: Was stört sich eine stolze Eichel, wenn sich eine wilde Šau daran labt...
    PPPPS: PN
    PPPPPS: ***
    PPPPPPS: ShaLaLa LaLa there's a brown bear in your bed, ...
    PPPPPPPS: I've got asthma and I cannot breathe...the doctor gave me one of these...

• PS: "Foxit Reader" verwenden hier einige, und auch ich. Ist wesentlich kleiner und schneller, und reicht für das normale Betrachten von PDFs vollkommen aus.

SPAM regelt
    PPPPPPPS: I've got asthma and I cannot breathe...the doctor gave me one of these...

• RE: Würde mich ja wundern, wenn Du der erste Mensch auf der Welt mit diesem Problem bist - wie heisst die Fehlermeldung, und liefert die Suchmaschine Deiner Wahl dazu keine Treffer?
    Hast Du schon eine Deinstallation versucht?
    _______________________________________________________ Also in der Fehlermeldung steht nur, das sich die Version 8.1.1 sich nicht löschen läßt, und darum kann das neue Update nicht Installiert werden!

• So falls einer das Problem auch mal habe sollte hir die Lösung !!! The Microsoft Windows Installer displays the error message, "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it." when you install or update Adobe Acrobat 7.0 products.

Details

You may also receive one of the following error messages:

-- "Error 1612 Missing source media."

-- "Error 1714. The older version of Adobe [Acrobat/Reader] cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group."

Solution: Use the MSICuu2 utility to remove Acrobat and reinstall with the updates.

The Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility removes enough information from the registry to reinstall Acrobat and restore the missing registry keys.

Warning: The Microsoft Windows Installer Clean Up utility only removes registry entries read by the windows installer. Files and other registry entries for the application are not removed by this utility and could cause inadvertent effects on the system if not removed. If you use this utility, you may have to reinstall other programs that use MSI (Microsoft installer). Caution is advised. Read information about the utility on the Microsoft website at http://support.microsoft.com/d…aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301 .

1. Download and install the Windows Install Clean Up utility.

a. Visit the Microsoft website at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301/en-us .

b. Click the Download The Windows Installer Cleanup Utility Package Now" link in the More Information section.

c. Save the utility to your desktop.

d. Double-click msicuu2.exe and follow the onscreen instructions to install.

2. Choose Start > Program > Windows Install Clean Up to start the Windows Install Clean Up utility.

3. Select the current version of Acrobat or Adobe Reader and choose Remove.

4. Reinstall Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

5. Download and install the 7.0.5, 7.0.7 and the 7.0.8 updates from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/ .

Danke noch mals für die Tips :froehlich006:

• Mann ist das Problem alt...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lcFPhTcRo

SPAM regelt